OnePlus Nord CE 2 LITE , 0neplus 10 R and nord buds launching in India on April 28
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G budget smartphone is expected to be launched soon in India. Ahead of the launch, Amazon India has started teasing the upcoming products on its platform
OnePlus has confirmed the ‘More Power To You’ launch event in India on April 28. The company added that it aims to further strengthen the brand’s commitment of empowering the community with faster charging technology, design, and innovation, giving them the opportunity to do more and create more with enhanced productivity and improved creative flow.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G rumored specifications
- 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with OxygenOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W Fast Charging
ONE PLUS nord buds expected specification
The OnePlus Nord Buds are expected to feature short stems along with a half in-ear design. The earbuds will not come with silicone ear tips and will be similar to the OnePlus Buds, the company’s first truly wireless offering.
The case is expected to be powered by a 480mAh Li-ion battery, the two earbuds will be powered by 41mAh batteries.
The OnePlus Nord Buds will support USB Type-C charging and customers will get a Type-C cable in the box, allowing them to connect it to a charger or a computer to charge the device.
ONE PLUS 10 R 5G PRICING
One plus 10R 5G, previous rumours have suggested that the smartphone will be a rebranded version of Realme GT Neo 3’s 80W fast charging variant. The smartphone may run on the MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor paired with 8GB RAM and GB internal storage.
The smartphone may run on the Oxygen OS 12 based on the Android12 operating system. We can also see an AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. There is no word regarding the pricing of the smartphone. However, considering the price of REAL ME GT NEO 3, we can say that the upcoming OnePlus 10 series smartphone will be priced somewhere around RS 40000.