Q1# Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
- Swami Vivekananda
- Subhash Chandra Bose
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- Satyendra Nath Bose
Correct Answer 2: Subhash Chandra Bose
Q2# Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which country?
Correct Answer 2: Suriname
Q3# India batted the 2nd most overs in the 4th innings to draw a Test in Australia this century at the SCG, which country leads this list?
- India, Melbourne
- South Africa, Adelaide
- England, Melbourne
- Pakistan, Brisbane
Correct Answer 3: South Africa, Adelaide
Q4# Which holiday is associated with this picture?
- Easter Sunday
- Good Friday
Correct Answer 4: Easter Sunday
Q5# Belonging to the rodent family, what kind of animals are these?
- Mole Rat
- Prairie dogs
Correct Answer 5: Prairie dogs
About Amazon Quiz Answers: Amazon Quiz Answers- Which famous gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Terms & Conditions:
1. This Contest will commence on 3rd February , 2021 from 08:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 3rd February 2020 11:59:59 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 03 (Three) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 10,000 Amazon pay Balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed T&Cs. Please read these terms and conditions in details here before entering the Contest.